Welcome to Ms. Kuhar's Page!Name: Ms. J. Kuhar 8th grade ELA Faculty Manager Erie High Varsity Girls Soccer CoachSchool: Woodrow Wilson Middle SchoolRoom #: 216The best way to contact me is through my email:email@example.com
English Language Arts class is designed to help students improve their literacy skills in order to succeed in all areas of the curriculum, on the PSSA test, and in the real world.
We have a brand new ELA series! We will be working on Ed = Intro to Literature online this year!
I'm excited to learn with my students!
Expected Online Behaviors:
* Respect yourself and others
* Be on time and BE PREPARED!
* Be on task.
* Work Hard!
* BE PATIENT!!!
Expected Student Work/Learning Habits:
* have a quiet area to do your work
* be on time and log in on time
* be prepared.
* have mic muted when not communicating directly with the Teacher.
* be actively engaged and participating
* Ask questions!
* Complete assigned tasks.
* School appropriate language/conversation
* School appropriate dress and presentation on cameraAs always.... Be kind. Say nice things. Be a good friend. Make the world a better place.We....are....Wilson!!!!!
If you need technology assistance from the district, this information will help!IT's Number: 874-6801EPSsupport@eriesd.org