Tech After Hours Program
Application & Requirements
Erie’s Public Schools Adult Education Program Tech After Hours focus is to fulfill education, instructional, and support services for the Erie Community to earn industry credentials in the focused fields of training and high school diploma program.
Options for payment:
- Must be 17 years or older and not enrolled in high school for at least one year beyond your scheduled graduation date (if under 18 parent consent)
- Must provide written proof of age: Birth Certificate or driver’s license
- Must provide assigned ID number: Social Security
- Program enrollment will require pre-screening that will be defined during your intake interview
- Candidates must follow the outline attendance and Individualized Learning Plan
• Direct cash or money order due at the beginning of the semester
• Retraining funds through WIOA,VETS, OVR
• Grant funding
• Local Employers
• No refunds after the first two weeks of classes.Please note that displaced workers and students meeting the poverty levels may qualify to have all tuition covered.