Travel Club Fundraising;
Attention Travel Club students: the
Flower Power Spring bulb brochure is now available in Ms. King’s office. This
sale will be the final sale for the year. Order forms and money is due
back to Ms. King no later than Wednesday, March 18.
The Rada knives and saving street cards
are available in Ms. King’s office.
- Profit is 40% of total sales (not
including processing fee)
- Students are responsible for paying for
- We can run the knives fundraiser as an
ongoing one with order forms and checks made out to RADA Mfg. (minus
profit but including shipping) due into Ms. King's office by the 15th
of each month.
- (minimum order of $20)
Amount of order, shipping fee
- $20-$74.99, $5
- $75-$249.99, $12
- $250-$499.99, $16
Saving Street Cards
- 50% profit
- Students can keep their profit up front
- Students are to return any unsold cards
and money for cards sold to Ms. King
- If writing a check make it out to Saving
Saving Street has the added incentive of awarding the highest seller
of cards throughout the various clubs selling cards an iPad mini.
The travel club will be doing the following fundraisers:
- Coffee (Online), ongoing
- Savings Street discount cards, just before
- Rada Knives, November 21-December 5 (Christmas delivery)
- Little Caesars Pizza, January 5-16 (for
- Flower Power bulbs, spring 2015
note that we are unable to have individual bake sales; all bake sales
must be arranged by a Travel Club advisor.
Listen to King TV for fundraising announcements.