To set up a shadowing day, please do the following:
- Make sure that you have submitted all components of your application, including the teacher recommendation. Students who do not attend one of Erie's Public Schools must also submit hard copies of their test scores and transcripts. You cannot shadow until your application is complete.
- Read the important information below.
- Fill out the shadow survey form.
- After you fill out the form, call the school to set up a date: 874-6300.
- Please be in the main office by 8:30 a.m. on your shadow day, and please make arrangements to be picked up at 3:00 p.m.
- Please adhere to the district dress code.
- You will be able to eat lunch in our dining hall at no charge.
Once a prospective student has completed an application to Collegiate Academy, he or she may shadow a current Collegiate Academy student. This opportunity allows the student to spend a day at our school. He or she will attend classes, meet current students and teachers, eat lunch in the dining hall — in other words, truly learn what a typical day at Collegiate Academy is like.
To shadow, a student must have completed and submitted all components of the application, including the teacher recommendation and, for students who do not attend one of Erie's Public Schools, hard copies of transcripts and test scores.
Students may request to shadow a ninth- or tenth-grade sibling or friend, with administrator approval. If the student you request is not in good academic standing or has attendance issues, you will be assigned to another student.