- Define force.
- Identify and differentiate between different forces acting in different scenarios.
- Differentiate between sliding, static, rolling, and fluid friction.
- Distinguish between field and contact forces.
- Describe Newton’s Law of Universal Gravitation as the force of attraction between all objects in the universe
- Explain how a change in the mass or distance of two objects will impact the gravitational attraction between them
- Explain Newton's Laws of Motion.
- Describe how scientific thinking about motion changed from Aristotle to Newton.
- Differentiate between weight and mass.
- Describe the major types of forces found in nature.
- Define momentum.
- Explain what occurs between two objects during a collision in terms of force and momentum.