• Speech

    My name is Mrs. Dawley, Welcome to my webpage!  I work with students who have been identified with Speech and Language delays at both Perry and Harding schools.    Feel free to contact me if you every have any questions about your child's Speech and Language skills.  

    With the current shutdown of school buildings I have provided some resources for you to access at home to help your child improve their speech and language skills.  Just click on the "Class Resources" tab.  If you have any questions about what your student is working on, with regard to specific skills or sounds to target, please contact me via email at adawley@eriesd.org and I will be happy to provide you with any needed information.  

    For any IEP's that are coming up I will be trying to contact parents to schedule a phone meeting.  If emails are available I will email you a copy of the IEP prior to the meeting.  Please be patient as we navigate this new way of conducting IEP's!


    I look forward to keeping in touch with my students and being here in any way I can to support their learning at home!


    COVID-19 Updates:

    A reminder to all our EPS families: please continue to follow all local, state and national guidance to contain the spread of COVID-19. That includes recommendations against sleepovers, play dates and group gatherings and activities. Practice personal hygiene, including proper hand washing technique, and social distancing.

    At this time schools will remain closed indefinitely.


    Did you know?

    Did you know that speech-language pathologist, speech pathologist, speech therapist, and speech-langauge therapist are all the same job?  Speech-language pathologists provide therapy for disorders of speech sounds (e.g. articulation), language, hearing, voice, stuttering, social communication (pragmatics), and feeding/swallowing.  In addition to having national certification as a speech-langauge pathologist awarded to me by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association, I also hold a Level II Instructional Certification from the Pennsylvania Department of Education.