Feeling stressed or burned out? This winter, as part of our Second Step for Children program, you are invited to join a licensed clinical psychologist and mental health expert, Dr. Mylien Duong, on a journey to social and emotional well-being. From December 7 to January 25, tune in every Monday for a short video with evidence-based advice and a weekly self-care prescription to support your mental health during a pandemic winter.
Check out the Week 1 video on self-compassion in the Winter Well-Being playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
Keep an eye out for the following videos published every Monday through the end of January.
• Week 2: Dec. 14, 2020—Managing Holiday Stress
• Week 3: Dec. 21, 2020—Being Present with Family
• Week 4: Dec. 28, 2020—Resolutions That Stick
• Week 5: Jan. 4, 2021—Setting Your Intentions
• Week 6: Jan. 11, 2021—Making Time for Joy
• Week 7: Jan. 18, 2021—Listening to Understand
• Week 8: Jan. 25, 2021—Expressing Gratitude