Welcome to Mr. Fuhrman's page!Name: Mr. FuhrmanSchool: East Middle SchoolEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgSchool Phone: 814-874-6400Room #: A-2168th Grade English/Language ArtsWelcome Message:
Welcome to East Middle School, students and families! As we begin a new school year, we must work together to make sure that all students are best supported for learning and GROWTH both academically and as young men and women. Please read the syllabus for information about what to expect this school year. Please contact me at any time if you have questions, comments, or concerns.
- Always show respect to others and staff.
- Always use positive language.
- Come to class prepared and on time.
- Stay in your seat and raise your hand.
- Remain on task and allow others to remain on task.
- Keep hands and feet to yourself.
- 10-10 Rule is in effect.
You will be given the opportunity to fix the problem behavior on your own.
You will complete the Student Reflection “Think Sheet” and a parent may be contacted.
Teacher detention will be assigned and a parent will be contacted.
Administration will be contacted.