Opening Bell Closing Bell
8:00 a.m. 2:30 p.m.
Get in Touch
Harding Elementary School820 Lincoln AvenueErie, Pa 16505Phone (814) 874-6550PrincipalKathleen FarnhamAssistant PrincipalJeffrey YonkersSecretaryValerie LaPlaca
Welcome to Harding School
Harding is getting excited about the 2019-20 school year!
Check out the information below!
Save the Date:
Holy Trinity Lutheran Church Community Fair
Come join the fun at Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 643 West 17th St. from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Backpacks for Kids
Books for Kids
Hot dogs, baked beans, chips, cookies and much more!!
Click on the link below to check out the new Harding PTO website
BUS SCHEDULES are listed under the Parents tab at the top of Harding's Home Page
8:00 a.m - 2:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. school starts, student entry and
breakfast in the classrooms
8:20 a.m. tardy bell
2:30 p.m. dismissal
Single Point of Entry
Between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., all visitors will be required to enter and exit the building using the Lincoln Avenue doors. School district employees and those handicapped will still be able to enter through the parking lot side doors.
- All visitors MUST register in the office before proceeding to any other part of the building.
- All visitors will be asked to sign the Visitor Registrater and provide their driver's license or other state-issued photo identification.
- Visitors will be issued a visitor indentification badge, which must be displayed at all times while the visitor remains in the school building or on school premises.
- Visitors must remain in approved areas only and act in a a manner appropriate to the safe functioning of the school environment at all times. Any individual who engages in uncooperative or disruptive behavior will be required to leave the premises.
- Upon conclusion of the visit, the visitor must return to the building main office, sign out on the Visitor Register and return the visitor ID badge.
Important Dismissal Information:
· As you know, Lincoln Ave. is very congested and there is NO PARKING on the east side of the street. Stopping your car backs up traffic and further contributes to traffic flow issues.
· Please walk your children to the corner where the crossing guard is stationed so that you all may safely cross. Crossing Lincoln Ave. in between cars is unsafe and contradictory to what we teach children about safely crossing the street. A few extra minutes spent walking to the corner may prevent an unnecessary accident.