For complete information about where and when you or your child can receive the COVID-19 vaccine, visit https://eriecountypa.gov/covid-19/covid-19-vaccine/.
What you should know, courtesy of the Erie County Department of Health:
- All COVID-19 vaccines are FREE.
- You do NOT need to have insurance to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Immigration status will NOT be asked when you get your COVID-19 vaccine.
- All Pennsylvanians ages 5 and older are eligible to be vaccinated.
- To find COVID-19 providers near you:
- text your ZIP Code to 438829 (English) or 822862 (Spanish), standard text messaging fees may apply
- visit vaccines.gov
- call 1-800-232-0233
- Not all sites can provide vaccinations for 5 to 11 year-olds, call ahead to confirm first.
- Homebound individuals who want to be vaccinated can call 814-566-4184 or 814-844-3155.
*Note that at this time, only the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is approved for those ages 5 to 17.