IMPORTANT INFO FOR ALL EPS FAMILIES!
Erie's Public Schools will continue its current dress code policy during the 2022-23 school year. Uniforms are NOT required.
Students should not:
- Wear clothes that are revealing or suggestive.
- Wear clothing, jewelry, and other accessories that promote, encourage, or depict any form of drugs (including alcohol), obscene, lewd or vulgar language or action, or promote any illegal activity.
- Wear clothing which could potentially cause harm to another person, damage to property, or create an unsafe environment.
- Wear shorts and skirts with hems shorter than two inches above the knee.
- Pants must be secured around the waist. Pants may not be “distressed” (e.g. have rips or holes).