The following are some enrichment activities which are similar to what we would be doing in our classroom.
*30 minutes of ipad time (M-W-F : iReady Math App, T-Th: Amplify Reading App)
* Read a book: Draw a picture of the characters and setting.
* We are studying Colonial Towns and Towns People: Google a video or story about Colonial Towns. Compare how they lived to how we live. How did they cook? What jobs do they have? What are their houses like? Draw a picture of what you learned.
* Take a break: play legos, dolls, color, take a walk, rest, meditate, listen to music.
* Eat lunch
* Read a story for fun. Draw a picture of your favorite part.
* Stretch/write some words. Use blends (cl-, br-, -ng, etc.) and digraphs (sh, ch, th). Try to change letter(s) to make new words. Eg: clap~nap~nip, etc.
*Practice addition/subtraction facts to 10 (Eg: 10-2= __ , 6+3= __).
*Count to 100 by 1's, 10's. Try not to skip any numbers.
*Take a break.
* Write 3 sentences using words from flashcards sent home earlier OR use words from stretching/writing you made earlier.
*Try GoNoodle.com for dance fun and exercise
*Practice tying your shoes!