Welcome to Mrs. Walker's Classroom Page!-Mrs. Walker's ClassJefferson Elementary814-874-6650Room #2122nd gradeWelcome to 2nd Grade!Update: March 24, 2020 - I just want to tell everyone how much I miss them! I have been communicating with everyone on our remind app as. Please e-mail me if you have any questions about our remind app and I will get back to you right away.We currently have 21 students in our classroom.
Day 1 - Music
Day 2 - Gym
Day 3 - Library
Day 4 - Art
The programs that we currently use are:
IREADY MATH - IREADY MATH LOG-ON
Amplify Reading - Amplify Reading Log-On
I will be online checking the accounts to see how the students are progressing. I will make any necessary adjustments if I see that a particular student is struggling.
I am also recommending these great sites to go on in your free time!
1. Fit and Fluency (You need to sign up with your personal e-mail but its free for 21 days. Click Here for Fit and Fluency!
2. ABC Mouse (Also free for 21 days and has GREAT resources. This site asks a lot of questions but after that, its easy to use.) Go to CLICK here for ABC Mouse! and USE THE CODE SCHOOL 6739 for FREE ACCESS!
3. Mo Williems Daily Videos (A great author that our class loves, is posting starting Monday, March 16th a daily video about how to draw.) CLICK HERE TO visit Mo Williems!
To contact me with questions, please e-mail me at email@example.comImportant facts to know:
- We have homework every evening but Friday throughout most of the school year!
- Every student is encouraged to read 10 minutes a night at home.
- We will usually have 1 comprehension test, spelling test, vocabulary test and math quiz a week.