* Practice your multiplication/division facts for 30 minutes daily
*Read for 30 minutes daily (I have you set up on Epic for online books)
*Journal write daily. The website, theteacherscorner.net has 2 to 3 prompts listed every day
*Draw a picture and hang it in a window of your house facing the street. Others can walk or drive by and see the amazing artist you are!!!!
*I have many websites on my web resources page for you to visit
* Exercise- Get outside for fresh air and some exercise for at least 30 minutes a day!
* Routine- Discuss with your family a daily routine to follow. When we return to school, it will be easier to adjust to our routine if you make one at home.
* Email me!!! My email is on my home page! I have loved getting daily emails from some of you. Keep them coming!
* Daily writing- So many of you are creative writers. Use those talents and write some stories. Bring them to me when we return to school!!
* Craft- Look up some fun and easy crafts to do or draw pictures to post in your home.