Welcome to 6th grade Social Studies/Pod AMr.Craig VillaWilson Middle School6th Grade Social StudiesExtra help night is Thursday 2:45-3:15Email - email@example.comWelcome Message:
- One 3 ring binder one inch size, and binder dividers for inside the binder.
- AR reading book at all times.
- Come into class on time and prepared.
- If you need to get out of your seat, raise your hand and wait until I call on you.
- Respect the teacher(s) and the right of other students to obtain an education.
- You will be excused from class in emergency situations only.
- No chewing gum, eating, or grooming in class.
- Take assignments and consequences without complaint.
Classroom behavior plan and expectations:
- After school teacher detentions will be served after school from 2:50-3:00. Parents will receive 24 hours’ notice that will be sent home with the student.
- The warning system in the classroom will be as followed:
- Warning one, warning two, teacher detention, referral. At this time the student will be sent to the office.
Class work and assignments:
- Assignments are to be completed on time.
- It is the responsibility of the students to see me to catch up on missed work. Student will not be permitted to make up missed work at the end of the quarter.
- Extra help night will be in my classroom until 3:15 on Thursdays. Students must make an appointment with me ahead of time.