UPDATE: April 20th
All AP Human geography students should have joined your appropriate google classroom. The join codes are posted below in the previous update. We will be using google classroom for all new instruction. If you have any questions please let me know. All mandatory assignments and instruction will be posted in google classroom from this point. Please login today and work on the assignments for this week. I also have links below in previous posts from the college board about this years AP exam. Make sure you are studying for the exam!! At the very bottom of this web page are two AP review power points that you can use to review.
I am posting the codes for Google Classroom that we will use when Mandatory online instruction begins April 20th. Please use your School Email (your eriesd.org) and not your personal google email when you join the class. Also please keep reviewing AP classroom and the other links I provided until April 20th. I also provided a link to the most recent AP test information from the College Board. If you registered for the exam you should have recieved an email from the College Board. Make up work is being collected at this time for 3rd quarter, if you have something you want to turn in just email me a picture of it or send the document if you received it electronically. If you have any questions please email me.
A-1 Google Classroom: elkj2r6
A-2 Google Classroom: w35s2ga
A-3 Google Classroom: q56nmyl
B-4 Google Classroom: w5vy4m6
I hope all is well,
Hey everyone! I miss you all! Most of you have been working on your review of chapters 8 and 9 as well as your AP Classroom work. Please continue to work through those assignments as well as reviewing for your AP Exam. The College Board is going to release more information about the exam on April 3rd. Please check your email for something coming from the College Board. All the links I have provided are below please check them out if you have not done so already. I am adding a new link today to some helpful resources about agriculture for you to review. As always if you have any questions feel free to email me!
I hope you are all doing well. These days can be difficult and frustrating for everyone. I really do miss you all and hope to see you back at school soon. I know you have probably made and watched more Tik Tok videos then you ever thought possible at this point!! Below I have listed some links and resources for you to check out if you are taking the AP Exam. One is the link to the AP Central site which explain some of what they are doing for the AP exam this year. The Human Geography exam will only cover units 1-5 on of the AP curriculum and the AP classroom progress checks. Therefore you do not have to complete units 6-7 at this time. Please work through the rest of chapter 9 on Agriculture. I have posted all the guided reading for each key issue previously and a chapter 9 review. I will post powerpoints today that you can use and study to help you. Below is a link to a practice AP test qustions website. There are a list of topis and questions that you can work through. You can sign up for an account, but you do not have to and you can still see your results. Continue to read through your textbook, review previous chapters, guided reading notes, class notes, and unit plans that we have completed. As always if you have any questions please email me at email@example.com.
Instructions are below to help guide you through online learning.
1. Please work on finishing your chapter 9 Agriculture guided reading if you haven't yet for all key issues. I have attached them here if you don't have it or were absent and never got them.
2. Please work through these review guides for chapter 8 and 9.
3. AP College Board Website - All join codes and the link is posted below. When you log into your AP account and access the AP classroom you will have progress checks to complete for Units 1-5. Each progress check will have 1 multiple choice section and 1 written response section. The written response section is submitted to me and I will read your responses. Please work though these and use your textbook and online resources to help you. We have completed most of the information that is covered in the first 5 units of the AP classroom. If you have signed up for the AP test I would suggest working your way through units 6 and 7 if you have completed everything else. These units cover chapters 10-13 which we have not covered yet.
4. Please take your time with these assignments. They do not have to all be done in a day or two. Most of you should be finished with chapter 9. The chapter 8 and 9 review should take you 1-3 days to complete. The progress checks will take anywhere from 5-10 days or longer to complete depending on your knowledge level of the material and how many of the questions you need to look up.
5. I will post more next week for those students who might get finished early. Please email me with any questions or comments and I will get back to you.
Hello Students! I am posting the codes to join the AP College Board Website. Most of you have joined and set up accounts back in September and October, but if you didn't or need to create a new account please use the following codes.
Once you have successfully created your account and can log in you will be able to see several units in the AP Classroom. I will provide instructions on how to work through the units in the next couple days.
Thank you and stay safe!
Hello Students! Here is your link to your AP collegeboard account. Sign in and make sure you can access the site.