GO College is a collaborative venture of Erie's Public Schools and Gannon University that brings communities together to increase college access and success through academic enrichment, college exposure and service-learning.
Students interested in joining GO College must fill out the application and return it to room 103A at Collegiate Academy, or mail it to Gannon University, CHESS Dean’s Office GO College, 109 University Square, Erie, PA 16541. GO College provides the following benefits:
- Full-time professional college and career coaches at your school all day, every day
- Highly qualified tutors from Gannon University available every day
- College and career field trips exploration and experiences
- Summer programming – explore colleges, careers, culture, and entertainment
- Academically qualified juniors and seniors receive free dual enrollment courses at Gannon, and GO College even pays for textbooks. To learn more about Gannon’s dual enrollment program, please visit the website.
- Gannon Archbishop Scholarship: Financially and academically qualified high school seniors have the opportunity to earn free tuition at Gannon University for four years. To learn more, visit this website.
- Free SAT/ACT and college application waivers
- FAFSA, financial aid, and scholarship exploration and completion
- Weekly workshops during the school day to enhance high school & college success
You can watch this video to learn more!