A minimum of 29.0 credits (grades 9-12) is required for graduation from Collegiate Academy. These credits shall include the following:
|Language Arts||4 credits|
|Social Studies||4 credits|
|Wellness & Fitness||1.5 credits|
|World Language||3 credits|
|Microsoft Office||0.5 credit|
- Students must take a minimum of three (3) Advanced Placement and/or Dual Enrollment courses.
- Students who double up in a core subject one year must still take a class in that subject the following year. For example, a student who takes two science classes in his or her sophomore year must still take a science class in his or her junior year.
- Every Collegiate Academy student must apply to a four-year college or university of his or her choice during senior year.
- Students planning to graduate early must meet all of the graduation requirements above. These students should schedule a meeting with the guidance counselor at the end of their sophomore year to develop an early-graduation plan.
- All students must score Proficient or Advanced on the Reading, Math, and Writing PSSA exams.