This policy has been developed to assist all students in achieving proficiency/mastery in all curricular areas.
Below is an outline of our Retest Policy:
- A student must complete the retest within ten school days of the original test date.
- The student must attend a minimum of one study session during a special help before he or she may retest.
- The retest will be scheduled before or after school unless other arrangements have been made.
- A 20%-80% formula will be used to determine the final test grade. The teacher will use 20% of the lower test grade plus 80% of the higher test grade to calculate the final grade.
- The student and teacher will complete the final test grade together