Application Process Checklist
Completing the application will be easier if you gather the following information ahead of time:
- Your final grades from last year in language arts, math, science, and history/social studies, as well as your current grades in those subjects. If you do not have that information, you can get it from your school's guidance counselor or main office.
- Your most recent standardized test scores. Important: Students who currently attend one of Erie's Public Schools do not need to enter this information; the admissions committee will enter each student's PSSA projection, which we will get from the Pennsylvania Department of Education. County public, charter, and homeschool students must contact their guidance department or testing centers to obtain their PSSA projections. Private School students should use their most recent test scores from 6th or 7th grade.
- If you do not attend one of Erie’s Public Schools, you must provide documentation of your seventh- and eighth-grade transcripts and your standardized test scores. You can mail them, fax them to (814) 874-6307, or email them to email@example.com. Your application will not be considered complete until you have turned in these hard copies. Students in Erie’s Public Schools do not have to submit hard copies.
- The full name and email address of the person who will complete the online recommendation form for you. He or she must be someone outside of your family. Good choices are teachers, principals, guidance counselors, and coaches. It is a good idea to talk to that person ahead of time.
- Any activities or service that you have completed, and any awards or honors that you have achieved.