Students interested in transferring to Collegiate Academy must currently be enrolled in grade 9 or 10. (It is very difficult to accept juniors because of our graduation requirements.)
All transfer applicants must do the following:
- Provide two consecutive years of grades: your current grades and your final grades from last year.
- Have at least an 85% in the core subjects.
- Provide proof of Keystone or PSSA scores in the proficient or advanced range. Other acceptable standardized test results for students from non-public schools are the Stanford, TerraNova, or another state’s standardized state exam.
The Application Process
Email copies of the following items to email@example.com:
- Your school transcript, which must show your grades from the current school year and the previous school year.
- Your Keystone or PSSA scores, which must be in the proficient or advanced range. Other acceptable standardized test results for students from non-public schools are the Stanford, TerraNova, or another state’s standardized state exam.
You can typically obtain these materials from your schools’ guidance counselor or main office.
The Admissions Committee will review your materials and make a preliminary decision. If you meet our admission criteria, we will email you a link to the application. The application is not posted on our website.
To complete the application link, you will need the materials that you assembled above. Please see this page for a complete list of the materials you should assemble before you being the application. If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.