Online Application for Transfer Students
A link to the the online application is below. You will be best prepared to complete it by first reading this important information:
You cannot save your progress as you work on the application. Once you've begun filling it out, please be prepared to complete and submit it.
You will need the information below to complete the application. Please obtain the information and have it in front of you before you begin.
If you have all of this information, the process should take about an hour. Again, you cannot save your progress as you work, so please gather this information ahead of time. If you have any questions, please call the school: 874-6300.
- Your final grade last year in language arts or reading, math, science, and history/social studies, as well as your current grade in those subjects. If you do not have this information, you can get it from your school's guidance counselor or main office. If your school uses letter grades, you must convert them to percentages. Use the Letter Grade Conversion Chart on the left.
- Your scores on your most recent standardized math and reading assessments. This assessment is most likely the PSSA, but, depending on your current school, it might be the Stanford 9, ITBS, Terra Nova, or another. You must report your PSSA score as a percentile. If you are currently in ninth grade and are hoping to attend Collegiate Academy in your tenth-grade year, use the Conversion Chart for Incoming Sophomores. If you are currently in tenth grade and are hoping to attend Collegiate Academy in your eleventh-grade year, use the Conversion Chart for Incoming Juniors. There's a link to these charts on the left.
- Your scores on the Literature, Algebra, and/or Biology Keystone exams. If you have not yet taken one or more of these exams, please mark "Not Taken" on the application. If you do not have this information, you can get it from your school's guidance counselor or main office.
- If you do not attend one of Erie's Public Schools, you must provide hard copies of your transcript and standardized test scores. You can mail them, fax them to the main office (874-6307), or drop them off. Your application will not be considered complete until you have turned in these hard copies. Students in Erie's Public Schools do not have to submit hard copies.
- The name and email of someone who will fill out a recommendation form for you. He or she cannot be a family member. Teachers, principals, guidance counselors, and coaches are all good options.
- Any activities or service that you have completed, and any awards or honors that you have achieved.