- Define work and power.
- Explain how machines make work easier.
- Define and calculate mechanical advantage and efficiency.
- Use knowledge of simple machines to build a Rube Goldberg ma.chine.
- Define kinetic, gravitational potential energy, and elastic potential energy.
- Differentiate between the different forms of energy.
- Explain conservation of energy.
- Design a roller coaster using the concept of conservation of energy.
- Calories Worksheet
- Nutritional Labels Worksheet
- Work and Power Worksheet
- Conservation of Mechanical Energy Worksheet
- Elastic Potential Energy Worksheet
- Momentum and Impulse Worksheet
- Soda Can Calorimetry
- Power Stair
- Roller Coaster
- Rubber Band Energy
- Elastic Potential Energy
- Bouncing Ball Lab
- Momentum and Impulse Lab
- Vernier Impulse Lab
- Momentum and Collisions Lab