Welcome to GO College at Erie High School!
GO College is a FREE college access program!
If you would like to apply electronically, please click the link below. Once finished, you can send the application to Mr. Hicks at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also pick up a paper application from our Erie High office, room 200.
The GO College office is open during school hours at Erie High School to provide the following services to program participants:
- Monthly workshops for each grade that emphasize career, college, personal, and academic awareness and success.
- Free Dual Enrollment college classes at Gannon University for qualifying juniors and seniors (free textbooks, too)
- Academic/college advising throughout the school day from two professional advisors, Mr. Hicks and Ms. Cortina
- College exploration and application completion and submission, including application fee waivers
- FAFSA/PHEAA financial aid completion and submission
- College Campus field trips
- Career exploration
- Freshman Simulation Day at Gannon University
- Summer Camp Experiences
- Community Service opportunities
- Much, Much, More!
In addition, the GO College program provides the following services to all Erie High School students:
- Tutoring in all subjects by Gannon University student tutors
- SAT and ACT registration and free test waivers
- Assistance with College Exploration(limited for non-members).
Below are GO College presentations and video walkthroughs regarding college applications, financial aid, scholarships, SAT/ACT registration and much more!
Tutoring is offered to ALL Erie High students!!!
If you require tutoring assistance, please visit our office (room 200) and sign up on our tutoring request sheet. After that, one of our amazing tutors will pull you from class to help you in whatever subject you need assistance in.