Welcome to GO College at Erie High School
The GO College staff is working remotely to help all our students prepare for and enter into college, and we are here to address any concerns you may have. Please don't hesitate to contact us at the email addresses below if you have any questions. It is our privilege to continue to serve our amazing students!
If you require online tutoring assistance (open to ALL Erie High School students), please text us at 814-701-3936 and include your name, grade, and the subject for which you need tutoring.
Mr. Dan Hicks, Assistant Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Lee Cortina, Outreach Advisor email@example.com
The GO College office is open during school hours at Erie High School to provide the following services to program participants:
- Monthly workshops for each grade level that emphasize career, college, personal, and academic awareness and success
- Free Dual Enrollment college clases at Gannon University for qualifying juniors and seniors (free textbooks, too)
- Academic/college advising throughout the school day from two professional advisors, Mr. Hicks and Ms. Cortina
- College exploration and application completion and submission, including application fee waivers
- FAFSA/PHEAA financial aid completion and submission
- College Campus field trips
- Career exploration
- Freshman Simulation Day at Gannon Univesity
- Summer Camp Experiences
- Community Service opportunities
- Much, Much, More!
In addition, the GO College program provides the following services to all Erie High School students:
- Tutoring by Gannon GO College tutors for all subjects
- SAT and ACT registration and free test waivers
- Assistance with College Exploration
GO College is FREE! Apply to join GO College - applications are available in the GO College Office/Room 202 or here - GO College Application. In order to complete the application please click on the link, go to download, and select "open with Adobe Acrobat."