Ms. Esper's Virtual ClasssroomMs. Melanie M. EsperRoom #141Information Technology Teacher/Yearbook AdvisorMesper@eriesd.org814-874-6200 X3441Classes I Teach:
- Desktop Publishing - Students will learn how to make flyers, brochures, invitations, newsletters, etc.
- Web Page Design - Students will learn the code that goes into designing web pages
- Photo Digital - Students will learn how to save, crop and edit photos in Photoshop
- Senior Seminar - Students will learn how to job search, money mgmt, and college exploration
- Junior Seminar - Students will navigate through Smart Futures Website and complete all the required artifacts.
- Yearbook Advisor - Advisor to the Erie High Yearbook (student led program)
Web Page Assignments:
- Go to the Classroom Resources Tab and see the list of assignments.
- Adding Images project is posted.
- I posted 2 ppts of the notes that will assist you in completing the project, as well as the Skeleton.html file which is needed to complete the second page of the project.
- Please use the Index.html file that is posted to complete the first page of the project.
- All you need to do is add images to that file. (index.html)
- ***Remember to use Notepad for your assignments***
- Complete 2 Technology Current Events, the rubric is also attached. Submit them through email.
- I added PPT Notes on Adding tables in HTML code.
- Study the notes and try and complete the Basic Tables project that I posted.
- Try your best :-)
Junior Seminar Assignments:
- Please access the smart futures website at http://www.smartfutures.org and log in and complete your 9 required artifacts.
- Log in the same way you log in when you are in my classroom
- Username is eriesd(lunchcode) - no spaces all one word
- Password is your school computer password
- If you have finished all required artifacts, please continue on in Smart Futures and complete the rest of the assignments.
Photo Digital Assignments:
Special Help Night - Monday's from 3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Students, please go to the Classroom Resources Tab
- Assignment, Teen Social Media Article - Please read it and "summarize" the article for me in word. Email me when you are finished.
- Assignment, Photo Digital Current Event - please read the rubric and complete 2 "Technology" Current Events and email me when you are finished.
- I upload the Photoshop Post Test. This is the test you took at the begining of the semester to see how much knowledge you had in Photoshop. I now want you take it again and having finished 3 chapters, most of you should know the answers now. Email me your answers.
- Please try your best :-)