EPS CYBER CHOICE ACADEMY
EPS Cyber Choice Academy Grades K-8
EPS Cyber Choice Grades 9-12
Welcome to the Erie's Cyber Choice Academy, providing flexible educational opportunities to district students. The EPS Cyber Choice Academy was established in December of 2011. We continue to grow in our educational experience, course selections, and vigorous curriculum.
Through our partnerships with K12/Stride (grades K-8) and Imagine Learning/Edgenuity (grades 9-12), the district’s cyber school is designed to be a local education option for Erie students currently attending cyber charter schools across the Commonwealth or students currently attending traditional education settings in Erie’s Public Schools.
Why attend EPS Cyber Choice Academy?
- We offer in-person lab opportunities.
- We offer group and individual Class Connect/ZOOM sessions.
- We provide continuous teacher support for and interaction with our students and families.
- We offer Art, Music, and Physical Education (in-person and online).
- Students are eligible to participate in their home school’s extra-curricular activities, athletics, and other district programs.
- We offer extracurricular activities at Emerson-Gridley.
- We host monthly Cyber Fun Days.
- Our high school students explore post-secondary options through our partnership with Go College.
- We offer opportunities for dual enrollment.
- We offer Career and Tech Education (CTE) lab to Cyber students.
- Students who complete their graduation requirements online will also earn the same high school diploma as students at Erie High School.For more information, please contact our school 814-874-6451
The School District of the City of Erie Board of Education established the Cyber Choice Academy and reserves the right to deny admission to the program if it does not serve the best educational interests of the student.