The Communications Office of Erie's Public Schools works to develop and maintain positive, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders to strengthen support for Erie's Public Schools.We do so by:
- Utilizing a variety of earned and owned media to maximize awareness and support of the district’s goals, successes, challenges and program.
- Establishing an effective employee communications and recognition approach to improve internal communication and employee engagement.
- Assisting school staff in establishing strong, positive connections between individual schools and their communities.
- Achieving coordinated communications, both internally and externally, regarding safety, budget, crisis management and controversial issues.
- Creating key messages and talking points about Erie Schools to establish “one clear voice” throughout all communications channels.
- Establishing a clear brand identity for the district and building on that image and reputation.
- Maintaining a proactive and transparent media relations program to enhance the district’s image locally, regionally, and throughout the Commonwealth.
- Utilizing effective messaging to support front-line staff in providing good customer service and efficient, accurate information.
Coordinator of Public Relations and Strategic Communications Erica Erwin 874-6035