Welcome to the Child Accounting/Student Enrollment Office
The information below will guide you through the enrollment process.
IN ADDITION TO THE COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORMS, THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION**:**Please note: Two proofs of income are required for Pre-K registration.
1) PROOF OF CHILD’S AGE (acceptable documentation includes):
- Original or copy of Birth certificate
- Original or copy of Baptismal Certificate (showing date of birth)
- Valid passport
2) IMMUNIZATIONS REQUIRED BY LAW (acceptable documentation includes):
3) PARENT'S PHOTO IDENTIFICATION (acceptable documentation includes):
- The child's original immunization record
- Immunization record from former school district or medical office
4) PROOF OF RESIDENCY -- TWO REQUIRED (acceptable documentation includes):
- Valid Driver's License
- Penn-DOT Identification Card
- Valid Passport
- Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
Other documents that will be helpful for the success of your child: Report cards/transcripts, all special education documents (IEP, ER, RR, NOREP), attendance records and any other records relevant to your child's education.**Please note: Registration requirements (as of the 2016-17 school year) have changed from previous years, so please read through thoroughly and carefully!CONTACT (814) 874-6150 WITH QUESTIONS.
- A dated deed, lease, sales agreement, mortgage information
- Recent utility bill, credit card bill, property tax bill
- Recently dated vehicle registration or vehicle insurance card
- If residing with a district property owner/resident, the district property owner/resident must be present, prove their residency as stated above and sign a notarized "Multiple Occupancy Form." BOTH PARTIES MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE OR STATE-ISSUED PHOTO ID TO FILL OUT A MULTIPLE OCCUPANCY FORM TO BE NOTARIZED IN OUR OFFICE. MULTIPLE OCCUPANCY FORM CANNOT BE COMPLETED IF EITHER PARTY HAS AN EXPIRED ID.
Child Accounting Department: