- Differentiate between position, velocity, and acceleration
- Measure distance, speed, and time using meter stick and stopwatch.
- Describe the change in position over time as velocity and recognize that nothing can exceed the speed of light (c)
- Describe the change in velocity over time as acceleration
- Use a graph of distance and velocity over time to analyze the motion of an object
- Solve problems about distance, speed, and time given the appropriate formula
- Define vector and add them together graphically.
- Distance and Speed Practice Worksheet
- Motion Graph Worksheet
- Acceleration Worksheet
- A Nation on the Move