Welcome to the Child Accounting/Student Enrollment Office.
The information below will guide you through the enrollment process.PRE-K - 12TH GRADE REGISTRATION
Online enrollment has now expanded to students entering pre-kindergarten through 12th grade in Erie’s Public Schools for the 2020-21 school year.
Families of incoming students are asked to visit https://eriepac.scriborder.com to complete the necessary registration forms and upload required documentation, including birth certificate, proof of residency, and immunization records.
Watch a video that guides you through the entire online enrollment process here: https://vimeo.com/419603230
Families who do not have access to technology or who need in-person support are welcome to enroll at our district administration building at 148 W. 21st St. Our Child Accounting department is accepting enrollments Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. All visitors to the district administration building are asked to wear masks and practice social distancing.
Although the enrollment process has changed, the requirements for enrolling a student in Erie’s Public Schools have not. Children entering pre-kindergarten must be age 4 before September 1, 2020. Children entering kindergarten must be age 5 before September 1, 2020. Complete requirements and a printable enrollment packet for families enrolling in person can be found below.
District Administration Building, 1st floor
148 West 21st Street
Erie, PA 16502 (map)
IN ADDITION TO THE COMPLETED REGISTRATION FORMS, THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION**:**Please note: Families must meet income requirements to be eligible for Pre-K enrollment. Two proofs of income are required for Pre-K enrollment. Please see this table outlining income limits.
1) PROOF OF CHILD’S AGE (acceptable documentation includes):
- Original or copy of Birth certificate
- Original or copy of Baptismal Certificate (showing date of birth)
- Valid passport
2) IMMUNIZATIONS REQUIRED BY LAW (acceptable documentation includes):
3) PARENT'S PHOTO IDENTIFICATION (acceptable documentation includes):
- The child's original immunization record
- Immunization record from former school district or medical office
4) PROOF OF RESIDENCY -- TWO REQUIRED (acceptable documentation includes):
- Valid Driver's License
- Penn-DOT Identification Card
- Valid Passport
- Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
Other documents that will be helpful for the success of your child: Report cards/transcripts, all special education documents (IEP, ER, RR, NOREP), attendance records and any other records relevant to your child's education.**Please note: Registration requirements (as of the 2016-17 school year) have changed from previous years, so please read through thoroughly and carefully!CONTACT (814) 874-6150 WITH QUESTIONS.
- A dated deed, lease, sales agreement, mortgage information
- Recent utility bill, credit card bill, property tax bill
- Recently dated vehicle registration or vehicle insurance card
- If residing with a district property owner/resident, the district property owner/resident must be present, prove their residency as stated above and sign a notarized "Multiple Occupancy Form." BOTH PARTIES MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE OR STATE-ISSUED PHOTO ID TO FILL OUT A MULTIPLE OCCUPANCY FORM TO BE NOTARIZED IN OUR OFFICE. MULTIPLE OCCUPANCY FORM CANNOT BE COMPLETED IF EITHER PARTY HAS AN EXPIRED ID.
Child Accounting Department: