Erie's Public Schools | AthleticsWelcome to the Erie's Public Schools Athletics Portal. Our athletics programs feature a wide range of sports that help foster a sense of teamwork, school pride, and commitment in our students, coaches, staff, and school community. We offer each student an equal opportunity to develop their potential as student-athletes in a competitive and healthy environment.2017 Football, Fall and Middle School Sports Physical InformationThursday, September 7, 2017 -- 9:00 a.m.
Location: East Middle School -- 1001 Atkins StreetTuesday, September 12, 2017 -- 9:00 a.m.
- Physicals for all East Middle School sports (except football, girls basketball and boys/girls cross country)
Location: Strong Vincent Middle School -- 1330 West 8th StreetThursday, September 14, 2017 -- 9:00 a.m.
- Physicals for all Strong Vincent Middle School sports (except football, girls basketball and boys/girls cross country)
Location: Woodrow Wilson Middle School -- 718 East 28th StreetPlease fill out the attached PIAA physical examination form and bring the completed form with your student to their scheduled physical examination.**Please note that this will be the only opportunity for middle school athletes to receive sports physicals -- if they are unable to attend their scheduled session, they will be required to obtain their own physical.
- Physicals for all Woodrow Wilson Middle School sports (except football, girls basketball and boys/girls cross country)
2017 Summer Sports Conditioning Schedules
- EHS Varsity/JV Football: All JV/Varsitiy players should report to camp during the week of August 14. Freshman players should report at 4:30pm on each day only. Freshman players should NOT attend day sessions.
- Middle School Football Schedule (East, SV, Wilson): Every Mon, Wed, Fri from 4:30pm to 6:30pm at each school field.
- Wilson Middle School Girls Basketball: (Beginning Mon. Aug 21) Open gym every Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs from 4 pm - 5:30 pm.
- Wilson Middle School Cross Country: Wed. Aug 16, Thurs. Aug 17, Mon. Aug 21 and Tues. Aug 22 from 10:30 am - 11:30 am.
- Strong Vincent Middle School Cross Country: (Beginning Mon. Aug 21) Every Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri from 4:30 pm - 6 pm at Frontier park near the playground.
- Middle School Girls Softball: Any female entering grades 6 - 8 who are interested in playing softball are asked to contact Ron Niebauer at 392-2405.
- East Middle School Cross Country Conditioning Schedule (8/10/17)
- EHS Royals Cross Country Conditioning Schedule (6/20/17)
- EHS Royals Girls Tennis Conditioning Schedule (6/20/17)
- EHS Royals Girls Softball Conditioning Schedule (6/21/17)
- EHS Royals Girls Soccer Conditioning Schedule (6/21/17)
- EHS Royals Cheerleading Conditioning Schedule (6/28/17)
- EHS Royals Girls Volleyball Conditioning Schedule (6/30/17)
- EHS Royals Boys Soccer Conditioning Schedule (updated 8/3/17)
Erie's Public Schools is a proud member of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association.