Erie's Public Schools | Athletics
Welcome to the Erie's Public Schools Athletics Portal. Our athletics programs feature a wide range of sports that help foster a sense of teamwork, school pride, and commitment in our students, coaches, staff, and school community. We offer each student an equal opportunity to develop their potential as student-athletes in a competitive and healthy environment.
2017-18 Erie High Royals Master Athletics Calendar (by month)
**Please note the following changes to the Royals Master Athletics calendar for January 2018:
- Thursday, Jan. 18 -- Erie High Boys Basketball vs. Ft. LeBoeuf, JV/6:00 p.m., V/7:30 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 19 -- Erie High Girls Basketball vs. Corry, JV/4:00 p.m., V/5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 30 -- Erie High Girls Basketball vs. Ft. LeBoeuf, Varsity only at 6 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 1 -- Erie High Boys Basketball @ Ft. LeBoeuf, Varisty only at 6 p.m.
Erie Royals College Athletics Information Night
Thursday, January 25, 2018 at Erie High
*Open to all student athletes and families in Grades 9-12
- Coaches, guidance counselors and administration will be on hand to provide info on:
- NCAA Clearinghouse System
- The new Student Athlete Mentoring & Advisory Program
- Counselors will be available to help run credit checks for students
- Members of the GO College team will help students:
- Apply for the FAFSA and student loans
- Register for SAT and ACT testing
- Middle School Girls Softball: Any female entering grades 6 - 8 who are interested in playing softball are asked to contact Ron Niebauer at 392-2405.
- Middle School Swimming: Conditioning for EPS middle school swimming (grades 7 - 8) will begin on Monday, January 8. Students in grade 6 may also join, but their meets are only exhibition. Click here for more information.
Erie's Public Schools Athletics Department
3325 Cherry Street in Erie