Career Cruising Grade 8 Implementation Plan:Fall:
- Activity #3 -Complete the first 39 questions of Career Matchmaker. Student should also specify the level of Education they're planning. Save Matchmaker Results as 8th Grade Results and updating the Best Match.
- Students can begin to review the College Planning Timeline.
- Students will research careers by cluster and save at least two careers of interest to the Portfolio. Students should also indicate in the Career Preparation section their top two clusters.
- Students will complete Activity #7- Career and Clusters Research Project
- Students should answer additional Career Matchmaker questions. Students should have completed all 116 questions at this point.
- Students will complete Activity #4 - Your Career Ideas and Career Matchmaker
- Students can reflect on their career suggestions by writing in My Journal.
Grade 8 Lesson Plan Examples:
- Students will begin planning their four-year plan (Educational Plan)
- Make notes of any new Hobbies and Interests.
- Include Extra Curricular Activities in the Portfolio.
- Review and update Career and Life Goals.