WIN Learning (Click for site)Career Cruising Grade 10 Implementation Plan:Fall
- Complete Career Matchmaker. Student should specify the level of education they're planning and save results as 10th grade.
- Students should update their Best Match. Save any new careers of interest to the Portfolio. Students can reflect on their new career suggestions and discuss the comparison of the two lists by using My Journal.
- Students will review the College Planning Timeline.
- Students will review the educational requirements for at least two careers of interest. Explore Career Cruising's Explore Schools section and save at least two schools of interest that they have explored. Students can note their comments in the Your Thoughts section.
- Activity #12 - College Research Exercise
- Activity #13 - Finding the Right College
Career Objectives:Grade 10 Lesson Plan Examples:
- Update Four-year school plan
- Portfolio Activity #9 - Using the Resume Builder
- Using the Resume Builder, complete a first draft resume, including any relevant hobbies, extracurricular activities, work experiences or volunteer experiences.
- Students will review and update Career and Life Goals.